Discussion

HiFi Berry or Wolfson and Guitar Sound

9 772
Is there any plans to support HiFiBerry or Wolfson as a sound card for the Guitar? I am wanting to make a sweet Android based car stereo system with great audio out from the Guitar.

Thanks,
Kevin

Edited by Hayden.Hu at Jan 08, 2016 00:44

Of course,Guitar can be connected to other sound cards, but I'm sorry that we don't have a plan to support this at present. You can do it by yourself, and we can provide some technical support.

What is supported for I2S sound output, linux, Android or all OS's? I am wanting to use a HiFI Board and want to know if it will be supported under Android?

Thanks,
Kevin

GRAVITY  
KevinRoach replied at Jan 15, 2016 21:17
What is supported for I2S sound output, linux, Android or all OS's? I am wanting to use a HiFI Board ...

I am also interested in this issue

GRAVITY  
Also very interested in this question. Can anyone help with this?

cxy  
Edited by cxy at Jul 07, 2016 19:20
GRAVITY replied at Jul 07, 2016 12:47
Also very interested in this question. Can anyone help with this?

You can use the USB audio card. I have tested the PCM2704/2706 on the Guitar, and it can work well. Meanwhile , we have to enable the relate kernel options, as follows:
https://github.com/LeMaker/linux ... b2f68d623c988cceb89

GRAVITY  
cxy replied at Jul 07, 2016 19:16
You can use the USB audio card. I have tested the PCM2704/2706 on the Guitar, and it can work well. ...

cxy, thank u for answer!

Can you recommend me a good (320kbps) audio-USB-card, which compatible with android and lemaker guitar?

GRAVITY  
Returning to the question of enabling i2s on Android, I want to connect this card
<https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/P ... 3010608.0.70.4KCoWT>

to my guitar. How to select the primary sound i2s in Android?

GRAVITY  
Can anybody help me with my issue ?

GRAVITY  
Hayden.Hu replied at Jan 08, 2016 00:37
Of course,Guitar can be connected to other sound cards, but I'm sorry that we don't have a plan to s ...

Dear developers, please tell us - there is a possibility in the near future to see new android build?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules