Edited by jacer at Jan 14, 2016 08:57 |
Foobnix is a Lightweight and Functional music player for Linux, it supports all popular formats, FLAC, lossless, CUE, and 5000+ radio stations out of the box. Online music for free. Last.fm and VKontakte integration and more. Here is a guide on how to install it on Lemuntu and Ubuntu Mate for Lemaker Guitar. First, press Win+R and input lxterminal to fire up your terminal. Then input commands below to install.
If you are using Lemuntu, you should install a package namef fuseiso manually in order to proceed. Below is the How-to.
If you are using Ubuntu Mate on Guitar, you can skip steps above. Copy the Code
- wget http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/f/fuseiso/fuseiso_20070708-3.2_armhf.deb
- sudo dpkg -i fuse*.deb
You can launch it by press Win+R then input foobnix or type foobnix in the terminal. Copy the Code
- sudo apt-get install python-chardet python-gi python-simplejson python-mutagen gstreamer1.0-plugins-good gir1.2-gstreamer-1.0 gir1.2-gst-plugins-base-1.0 gir1.2-gtk-3.0 gir1.2-webkit-3.0 gir1.2-soup-2.4 gir1.2-notify-0.7 gir1.2-soup-2.4 gettext gir1.2-keybinder-3.0 gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly gstreamer1.0-libav gstreamer1.0-alsa fuseiso libmp3lame0 libfaac0
- wget https://github.com/foobnix/foobnix/archive/master.zip
- unzip master
- cd foobnix-master
- sudo python setup.py install
If you wish to launch it from the Sound & Video menu, don`t forget to run this command below to creat a shortcut.
Copy the Code
- sudo cp /usr/local/share/applications/foobnix.desktop /usr/share/applications/foobnix.desktop