Lemuntu

Install Foobnix Media Player on Ubuntu Mate or Lemuntu

5 1265
jacer  
Edited by jacer at Jan 14, 2016 08:57

Foobnix is a Lightweight and Functional music player for Linux, it supports all popular formats, FLAC, lossless, CUE, and 5000+ radio stations out of the box. Online music for free. Last.fm and VKontakte integration and more. Here is a guide on how to install it on Lemuntu and Ubuntu Mate for Lemaker Guitar. First, press Win+R and input lxterminal to fire up your terminal. Then input commands below to install.
If you are using Lemuntu, you should install a package namef fuseiso manually in order to proceed. Below is the How-to.
  1. wget http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/f/fuseiso/fuseiso_20070708-3.2_armhf.deb
  2. sudo dpkg -i fuse*.deb
Copy the Code
If you are using Ubuntu Mate on Guitar, you can skip steps above.
  1. sudo apt-get install python-chardet  python-gi  python-simplejson  python-mutagen  gstreamer1.0-plugins-good  gir1.2-gstreamer-1.0  gir1.2-gst-plugins-base-1.0  gir1.2-gtk-3.0  gir1.2-webkit-3.0  gir1.2-soup-2.4  gir1.2-notify-0.7  gir1.2-soup-2.4  gettext gir1.2-keybinder-3.0  gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad  gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly  gstreamer1.0-libav  gstreamer1.0-alsa  fuseiso  libmp3lame0  libfaac0
  2. wget  https://github.com/foobnix/foobnix/archive/master.zip
  3. unzip master
  4. cd foobnix-master
  5. sudo python setup.py install
Copy the Code
You can launch it by press Win+R then input foobnix or type foobnix in the terminal.
If you wish to launch it from the Sound & Video menu, don`t forget to run this command below to creat a shortcut.
  1. sudo cp /usr/local/share/applications/foobnix.desktop /usr/share/applications/foobnix.desktop
Copy the Code
Screenshot from 2016-01-14 22:55:27.png Screenshot from 2016-01-14 22:55:03.png

this really helped me. take these kroger survey and earn 50 fuel points and grab a chance to win more $100 worth coupon code.

thanks for this post. Give a genuine feedback and take a Kroger customer satisfaction survey to earn 50 fuel points and more rewards. Take time check Kroger feedback survey.

Krogerfeedback survey is organized by Kroger which is available on krogerfeedback.com and this survey will help you to earn fuel points which can range up to 50 fuel points. www.krogerfeedback.com bonus fuel points can be really helpful for future in order for shopping from Kroger Super Market.

Myccpay  
Firstly, you need to log on to the official website of myccpay login portal by using your suitable web browser with a compatible device which have an active internet connection. By entering this URL www myccpay com in your web browser you can successfully log on to the official website of myccpay login.

My cousin is using and always asks me to install the player. I never used Linux before but for my project purpose I have to install it now. I came to know when i was suppose to buy essays online australia writing service about the installation procedure and soon once I start using Linux I will install this music player for more convenience.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules