LeMedia

[Solved]LeMedia v1601 acting werid

26 1685
Edited by tony_zhang at Feb 05, 2016 06:51

Hi I just downloaded and installed LeMedia on my guitar and when I tried to get it to boot, this happened.
IMG_20160119_184036.jpg
Nothing was wrong with your download my friend.
It was needed to update the U-Boot and LeMaker Guitar Firmware to the latest version as they have some new setting applies for graphic.
That was the reason you were experiencing the screen issue.

In fact, by updating the eMMC image to new version 1601, you have done that all together asthe image updates firmware and u-boot as well. So the SD have worked fine afterwards.

The boot logo was stuck there, there was three different windows. I have tried Ubuntu mate and it works fine. But this does not

Gotten worse after waiting for a while
IMG_20160119_185530.jpg

Edited by john.wen at Jan 19, 2016 22:00

OK, this is a bad result, I think LeMaker Team will solve the problem right now. But I want to know what the display resolution is? You use HDMI-to-HMMI cable or HDMI-to-VGA cable to connect LeMaker Guitar to the display?

Edited by Tido at Jan 20, 2016 08:07
john.wen replied at Jan 20, 2016 11:09
OK, this is a bad result, I think LeMaker Team will solve the problem right now. But I want to know  ...

There is no converter in between the HDMI signal. My monitor has native HDMI support and has a HDMI port on it. So it is plugged directly into the monitor. I used a HDMI to HDMI Cable.

My monitor can support up to 1080p (1920*1080)

12458 replied at Jan 20, 2016 00:14
There is no converter in between the HDMI signal. My monitor has native HDMI support and has a HDMI ...

OK,that is not a good news, If you use a bad HDMI-to-VGA cable, it maybe go wrong on the screen display.
As to the problem you meet, do you have re-flashed the eMMMC and SD card at the same time?

john.wen replied at Jan 21, 2016 10:35
OK,that is not a good news, If you use a bad HDMI-to-VGA cable, it maybe go wrong on the screen d ...

Did you not see my reply? I said there is no vga or dvi converter. My monitor has hdmi built in. No bad cable whatsoever.

As to the problem you meet, do you have re-flashed the eMMMC and SD card at the same time?
What do you mean?

If the emmc use an old version OS image, and the SD card use a new version OS image, Or the emmc use a new version OS image, and the SD card use an old version OS image, also it may have some problem.
So please make sure both the OS image in SD card and emmc are the new version.

And another is make sure the HDMI is already plug into the board, and then power up.

On eMMC is Ubuntu Mate
On SD card is LeMedia

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules