I have a problem whit banana pro:
I have 4 different sd card (4GB class 4, 16GB(x2) 32GB class 10), the problem is the class 4 sd work fine with all OS image (android too) but the other card work only with android image and with the same image used in class 4 sd card.
the lemaker's support don't reply at my e-mails they have no solution for this problem different of "try an other sd card" but I can't buy 30 sd card only for try.
here the result of ttl minicom debug:
thanks all for reply. Copy the Code
- Welcome to minicom 2.7
- OPTIONS: I18n
- Compiled on Jan 1 2014, 09:30:18.
- Port /dev/ttyUSB0, 09:55:12
- Press CTRL-A Z for help on special keys
- U-Boot SPL 2014.04-10733-gbb5691c (Dec 18 2014 - 12:54:35)
- Board: BananaPro
- DRAM: 1024 MiB
- CPU: 960000000Hz, AXI/AHB/APB: 3/2/2
- spl: not an uImage at 1600
- U-Boot 2014.04-10733-gbb5691c (Dec 18 2014 - 12:54:35) Allwinner Technology
- CPU: Allwinner A20 (SUN7I)
- Board: BananaPro
- I2C: ready
- DRAM: 1 GiB
- MMC: SUNXI SD/MMC: 0
- <span style="background-color: yellow;">*** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment</span>
- In: serial
- Out: serial
- Err: serial
- Net: dwmac.1c50000
- Hit any key to stop autoboot: 0
- reading uEnv.txt
- 357 bytes read in 22 ms (15.6 KiB/s)
- Loaded environment from uEnv.txt
- Running uenvcmd ...
- reading script.bin
- 50564 bytes read in 240 ms (205.1 KiB/s)
- reading uImage
- <span style="background-color: yellow;">Error reading cluster
- ** Unable to read file uImage **</span>
- ## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 48000000 ...
- Image Name: Linux-3.4.103
- Image Type: ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
- Data Size: 4822880 Bytes = 4.6 MiB
- Load Address: 40008000
- Entry Point: 40008000
- <span style="background-color: yellow;"> Verifying Checksum ... Bad Data CRC
- ERROR: can't get kernel image!
- ** Can't read partition table on 0:0 **
- ** Invalid partition 1 **</span>