Edited by Tido at Feb 15, 2016 16:05 |
Look Kevin, this was no sarcasm. I wanted to make sure you understand what you face here.
Who said that the directions were wrong. Many people are able to flash the Guitar, incl. me.
As I wrote before, I easily walked through the Wiki steps for linux before 12458 corrected it.
Why you chat about LeMaker on an Ubuntu forum, I don't understand, but I understand that they
don't understand and a link to it would be nice.
So my last try for you - the instruction might be not perfect on the Wiki, but if you understand the core you should be able to walk this path.
- turn off Guitar
- Download the Image (i.e. Lemuntu)
- Download the FWBurning Tool software (FW_Burning_Tool_for_Linux_PC_V1.1_01.7z)
- unzip the software (both)
- install the software FWBurning Tool
- plug a USB2.0 Micro USB into the Guitar (picture in the Wiki)
- hold the ADFU button
- plug the other side of the USB cable in your computer (if you take USB hub, make sure it has enough power)
- still holding the button and count from 20 - 26, slowly
- release the button
- find the Guitar Chip "Actions Semiconductor" in this listing
- Now start the burning software and link to your firmware, see wiki (Lemuntu)
- wait for it to finish.
- unplug the guitar