install android without Phoenixcard ?

6 2298
Hello, I use Linux on all my machines, I also do not have a copy of windows,  is there any possible way to install android on the BP in Linux ? I also do not have access to a windows computer.
Seems not. We can install a windows in the VM under Linux

tony_zhang replied at Feb 03, 2016 19:44
Seems not. We can install a windows in the VM under Linux

Why is the Android image different from the other Linux OS for the BP that make it only able to be installed using Phoenixcard ? Could someone make a version that can be installed using dd or other utilities in Linux ?

mmorpglol replied at Feb 03, 2016 19:57
Why is the Android image different from the other Linux OS for the BP that make it only able to be ...

If you want to install Android like Linux, so there is method.
First, make a SD card with Phoenixcard.
Sencod, use dd command to backup image of the SD card
Third, use dd command to load the bakup image to the SD card.

tony_zhang replied at Feb 06, 2016 22:35
If you want to install Android like Linux, so there is method.
First, make a SD card with Phoenix ...

Could you send me a backup image ?
Thanks

Once installed, run "adb" and "fastboot" in a terminal to see the available options and how to use these Android tools.we've now backported the Ubuntu Raring builds to Ubuntu 12.10 as well as Ubuntu 12.04 and 11.10. This includes  a new android-tools-ext4-utils package. The "android-tools-adb" package now includes / installs 51-android.rules Udev rules. This isn't available in the official Ubuntu package but only in the package available in our PPA, and is available for Ubuntu Raring, Quantal, Precise and Oneiric.

Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules