Ubuntu

Java Fx Support

1 1145
Edited by osmanates at Feb 15, 2016 16:42

On Ubuntu or another os, is there way to use Javafx? I have read it requires direct framebuffer access for it to work optimally. So is there a direct frame buffer driver for Power Vr Sgx544 for any os guitar runs on?
Thanks

EDIT

I have learned that Lemaker has Power VR SGX544 DDK, so you have source code of the user mode driver for the gpu. So is there a way to make drivers for Direct Framebuffer access? I need it because Java FX needs it. That was my intention when i get one of this boards. Open source vs. But learned that gpu user mode drivers is closed source. I would eventually have to search for other platforms since this is my priority. And there is even no response from anybody in the forum? No one knows anything about what i say here?

P.S. The link below is about java fx on embedded systems. Raspberry pi has no problems and Freescale based systems have no problem.
I will have my board tomorrow (probably). And i have made some research. Just to be sure i can succesfully run Java FX Gui app i am developing. I think os images here use X11 driver (correct me if i'm wrong)

Link: Java FX on Embedded Systems

Thanks again.
For creating and delivering desktop applications we use JavaFX. It can run on a wide variety of devices. For a developer, JavaFX is also an essential one for their works. The page is explaining some helpful information private tour louvre night connected to JavaFX.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules