Other OS

Best Distribution for OctoPrint ?

5 3584
ChrisP  
Hi,

I would like to use my Guitar to manage my 3D Prusa printer.

Since there is no specific OctoPi distribution for the Guitar, I plan to install from scratch.

What should be the best Linux OS, headless prefered, to install OctoPrint on it ?
You could use Armbian.

ChrisP  
Good suggestion, I missed this one ! I'll have a look at it, and check if Igor manage to fix the eMMC issue.

lobenuh  
Finding a best distribution for octo print was not easy you have to pass many phrases on this it was new technology that used in this. I need to have one of this who done all essayuniverse for me in this case I start my searching from this article.

Juvanta  
I am a beginner at the guitar and I wish to buy a new one. I actually don't have any idea about the way to choose the best guitar for the beginner and I hope this will be helpful for me to get an idea about the way to choose a guitar for beginners Major Uses of Cannabidiol

Thank you so much for providing information about the OctoPrint. OctoPrint is the snappy web interface for your 3D printer that allows you to control and monitor all aspects of your printer and print jobs, right from your browser. You gave a detailed description and easy to understand the details. best wedding ring bands

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules