Hello at all,|
i am getting an error when i want to search for updates, with the command "sudo aptitude update" it says:
Copy the Code
- W: GPG error: http://http.debian.net wheezy-backports Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 8B48AD6246925553 NO_PUBKEY 7638D0442B90D010
- W: Failed to fetch http://raspberrypi.collabora.com/dists/wheezy/rpi/binary-armhf/Packages: 403 Forbidden [IP: 2a00:1098:0:82:1000:25:2eeb:e3e2 80]
- E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
- E: Couldn't rebuild package cache
My /etc/apt/sources looks like this:
anything i need to change? Something is getting wrong on my system? Copy the Code
- deb http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org/raspbian/ wheezy main contrib non-free rpi
Thanks in advance!