Discussion

About Lemaker LCDs

8 1632
Were can i buy Lemaker LCDs ? and lemaker guitar support raspberry pi LCDs ? like this one

You can search LeMaker LCD or Banana Pro LCD from e-bay or amazon, you can select a suitable supplier to buy it.
Lemaker guitar can not use raspberry pi lcd.

Lenovator is the official store for lemaker but why its not sell lcds and other accessories and add ons??!
I heared that we can use a cenverter to use like raspi lcds,do you have any idea about this

I cannot make out what you are trying to say.

Iam talking about this official raspberry pi lcd touch screen,how can we use it on lemaker guitar

cxy  
Edited by cxy at Apr 04, 2016 21:49
xphoenix replied at Apr 04, 2016 13:29
Iam talking about this official raspberry pi lcd touch screen,how can we use it on lemaker guitar

The Guitar Base Board Rev.B only support the lcd with LVDS interface, and the lcd for the raspberry Pi doesn't support it. if you want to use the lcd on the Guitar, you had better use the LeMaker LCD.

where can buy it ?

www.lenovator.com is LeMaker Team official distributor. You can get LCD detail from there. And all the dealers information. I think LeMaker's LCD display couldn't work with Raspberry Pi...

I've found packages wich packB provide lemakerGuitar+remote+charger and packC provide 7 LCD+lamkerguitar+chrger i want buy 10 inch LCD+lamkerGuitar+remote+charger and iwant buy each one not package

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules