Recovery mode???

12 2549
Hi, I have a question, does android have installed a recovery? I would like to try to change the kernel and I need to use a recovery to install as zip update.

I tried installing some for adb tool or uncle, but freezes on the logo of A20

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, tengo una duda, ¿tiene android instalado un recovery ? me gustaría intentar cambiar el kernel y necesito usar un recovery para instalar como zip update.

He intentado instalar algunos por adb o uncle tool, pero se congela en el logo de A20

Gracias.
I managed to unpack the android img file, I replaced the recovery.fex for cwm recovery for A20 and I've packed again. android boot normal, but to send a "adb reboot recovery" freezes on the logo of A20.

I want to add a recovery to try to try different kernels and try to run my keyboard logiteck k400r

--------------------------------------------------------------------

He conseguido desempaquetar el archivo img de android, he sustituido el recovery.fex por un cwm recovery para A20 y he empaquetado otra vez. android arranco normal, pero al enviarle un "adb reboot recovery" se congela en el logo de A20.

Quiero añadirle un recovery para tratar de probar distintos kernels y tratar de hacer funcionar mi teclado logiteck k400r

I have the Same Problem

Try with this Data Recovery, you can easily get back these lost files from memory card

youtu.be/0lMztoOigks

mare mia...

Edited by menespac at Feb 06, 2017 21:09

How to recover wiped data after flashing recovery failed?

Please check Android manager for Android recovery.

Edited by RiyaMukati at Feb 13, 2017 03:17

TWRP supports ADB sideload mode now.  ADB is a different side load mode. ADB isn't very useful for average recovery, but ADB sideload much time-saver for ROM.
How to root android

Edited by RiyaMukati at Feb 13, 2017 03:16

Thanks For this.

Edited by Fortoods at May 09, 2017 02:12

In fact most people use sms data recovery under Android, while i did not ever try it out.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules