Recovery mode???

13 2864
Hi, I have a question, does android have installed a recovery? I would like to try to change the kernel and I need to use a recovery to install as zip update.

I tried installing some for adb tool or uncle, but freezes on the logo of A20

Thank you.

Hola, tengo una duda, ¿tiene android instalado un recovery ? me gustaría intentar cambiar el kernel y necesito usar un recovery para instalar como zip update.

He intentado instalar algunos por adb o uncle tool, pero se congela en el logo de A20

I managed to unpack the android img file, I replaced the recovery.fex for cwm recovery for A20 and I've packed again. android boot normal, but to send a "adb reboot recovery" freezes on the logo of A20.

I want to add a recovery to try to try different kernels and try to run my keyboard logiteck k400r

He conseguido desempaquetar el archivo img de android, he sustituido el recovery.fex por un cwm recovery para A20 y he empaquetado otra vez. android arranco normal, pero al enviarle un "adb reboot recovery" se congela en el logo de A20.

Quiero añadirle un recovery para tratar de probar distintos kernels y tratar de hacer funcionar mi teclado logiteck k400r

I have the Same Problem

Try with this Data Recovery, you can easily get back these lost files from memory card

mare mia...

Edited by menespac at Feb 06, 2017 21:09

How to recover wiped data after flashing recovery failed?

Please check Android manager for Android recovery.

Edited by RiyaMukati at Feb 13, 2017 03:17

TWRP supports ADB sideload mode now.  ADB is a different side load mode. ADB isn't very useful for average recovery, but ADB sideload much time-saver for ROM.
How to root android

Edited by RiyaMukati at Feb 13, 2017 03:16

Thanks For this.

Edited by Fortoods at May 09, 2017 02:12

In fact most people use sms data recovery under Android, while i did not ever try it out.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules