Recovery mode???

15 3783
MalcoAndrei replied at Apr 30, 2015 01:25
Try with this Data Recovery, you can easily get back these lost files from memory card

youtu.be/0lM ...
Try with this Mobiledic Android Data Recovery, you can easily get back these lost files from memory card

[size=14.6667px]now, I am stuck at recovery I did flash this recovery fix, but I got a 'bad' error message something can not open the sd card thing. any help please? saying installation aborted (bad);....can not open sd card zip

Edited by Niki0beas at Sep 14, 2017 08:31

I came  across the same issue.

Edited by Monerhsder at Aug 02, 2017 19:14

The Android recovery made is useless , unless there is a tool to assist , a few days ago, I have successful restored lost data from Android phone , before success , i have used the Android recovery made to restore phone data , but I failed , finally , With the help of the Android data recovery tool , i can recover lost data from Android memory card  ,

Rose8  
From what you said, are you want to enter your Android phone into Recovery mode? If that's what I understand, then you may click here for how to enter Android Recovery Mode.

I have come across the best solution to recover data from Android phone. If you are also in the same situation as I was before and you want to get back your lost data badly then I want to suggest you the solution for Android Phone data recovery and it will help you to recover your data manually or automatically in whichever way you want.

I have come across the best solution to recover data from Android phone. If you are also in the same situation as I was before and you want to get back your lost data badly then I want to suggest you the solution for Android Phone data recovery and it will help you to recover your data manually or automatically in whichever way you want.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules