Android For Guitar EMMC file corrupt

14 1093
Hi,

I'm trying to downlod the Android For Guitar EMMC , but the file is corrupt. please help..

Thanks,

Martijn
Hello, Can you describe your problem in detail?

i tried downloading the file in the download section, but the archive is corrupt, i can not unpack the file.

Tried to download several times but it won't unpack.

Did you download Android For Guitar EMMC from: http://www.lemaker.org/product-guitar-download-19.html?

Edited by mkootstra at Jul 21, 2016 02:01

Yes, i did, the 15 July 2016 version with the HDMI as master display. but winzip states that the file is corrupt.

Check the MD5 after you download the package to see if the download process stopped right.

tony_zhang replied at Jul 22, 2016 02:06
Check the MD5 after you download the package to see if the download process stopped right.

The MD5 do not match..

I even used a download manager to download the file, and it's finishes the download.. but still corrupt.

Please reupload the file or give me another dowload link for the file.

Thx,

Martijn

mkootstra replied at Jul 22, 2016 06:28
The MD5 do not match..

I even used a download manager to download the file, and it's finishes the ...

I do not think it is necessary to upload the file again, as others can download successfully.
And I think you can chage a web broswer to have a try? If it is possible, to change another internet enviroment, for example from home to office or school.

tony_zhang replied at Jul 24, 2016 02:31
I do not think it is necessary to upload the file again, as others can download successfully.
And ...

I tried firefox, same result.

I tried downloading at my work.. also file corrupt..

Also the download is very slow.. it takes 1+hour to download.. and i'm  on a very fast internet connection here.

So please help..

where's the support ?  still cannot download the image.. file corrupt

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules