usb dac audio as primary audio interface

35 1250
GRAVITY  
Hello.

I was build android from lemaker git (latest sources).
In last modification the developers has enable the usb audio driver.
After burn sd card image, i launch my lemaker guitar.

And now I can not understand - how to make a usb audio dac as main audio output.
In old version of android i could listen to the music via the HW-player, that let me play the sound through the USB-DAC. But after the android update I was expecting to be able to listen to the sound in YouTube and other music programs, but the sound does not work through usb.
Besides, I could not find the settings in Android where I could choose the USB as the primary audio output.

How can i do it ?
And i do not understand - that gave "enable the usb audio driver", if the sound still can not be played through the usb audio in youtube and etc.
GRAVITY  
upd: SoundAbout is not working.

help me please

GRAVITY  
I tried to switch audio via AlsaMixer application.
But in list of available modes it's no exists USB-DAC.

GRAVITY  
Dear developers, can i rely on your help???

GRAVITY replied at Sep 19, 2016 02:48
Dear developers, can i rely on your help???

The last modification is mainly for enable the driver in the kernel. And I know they have tested the usb dac under Linux Debian. Under Android, I think they just open the driver like Linux, but do not tested under Android. And could do try switch to Debian to try

GRAVITY  
tony_zhang replied at Sep 19, 2016 10:33
The last modification is mainly for enable the driver in the kernel. And I know they have tested t ...

Thank u for reply !

Where i can download last debian sd-card-burn-image ?

GRAVITY replied at Sep 19, 2016 10:44
Thank u for reply !

Where i can download last debian sd-card-burn-image ?

Just compile the kernel from the source code, and replace the kernel and modules in the Lemuntu System or.

GRAVITY  
tony_zhang replied at Sep 20, 2016 01:51
Just compile the kernel from the source code, and replace the kernel and modules in the Lemuntu Sy ...

Tony and everyone - hello!

Help me please, i can't compile kernel, i'm newbie.

Autoroute is not working on last android builded from last git sources.

Please help, I do not know what to do.

GRAVITY  
I bought a lot of your products and i am a regular developer for lemaker boards family. I hope that the developers will not pass its consumer.

admin  
GRAVITY replied at Jan 11, 2017 14:13
Tony and everyone - hello!

Help me please, i can't compile kernel, i'm newbie.

Do you mean you can not build the kernel from the source code? Have you already configure the compile environment according to the wiki:
http://wiki.lemaker.org/LeMaker_Guitar:How_to_use_Android_SDK

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules