Edited by ravermeister at Nov 24, 2016 11:25 |
hmm, make -j2 finished without errors, but I just had *.o files after that.
I tried make -j2 modules, and now I can find the desiered *.ko files for kernel modules, so were my steps correct?
- Downloaded the kernel 4.4.26 from kernel.org
- extracted the source folder under ~/linux-4.4.26
- copied all header files from /usr/src/linux-headers-4.4.26-bananian/
- did a make menuconfig
- added the modules I like to have as 'M' (module build)
- run a make -C $(pwd) -j 2
- run a make -C $(pwd) -j2 modules
or do I only have to run make -C $(pwd) -j2 modules ?