Trouble

sudo will not execute and completion _sudo exists.

1 59
Hello everyone,

I powered up the bananapi again, with the intention to keep it on forever, and have a mysql database and a website as a "Home Dashboard", now I 'm copying data from an older sata drive, when it will be free I want to move the partition to the SSD so the data written in the MySQL database will be on the HDD, and not on the SD card.

I tried to install

a few thinks and got the same error, can anyone tell me what I did wrong ? or What else I need to do to be able to install other packages ?

1. <div>1 root@bananapi ~ # git clone https://github.com/LeMaker/RPi.GPIO_BP -b bananapi                                                                                                       :(</div><div>git will not execute and completion _git exists.</div>
Copy the Code

here is another one :

1. <div>1 root@bananapi ~ # npm install mosca bunyan -g                                                                                                                                        :(</div><div>npm will not execute and completion _npm exists.</div>
Copy the Code

I also got the same kind of error but with sudo.

Anyone around to help me ?

Thank you.

With Psiphon for PC, you can access all such sites without any hassles. As mentioned above, the app runs fine on both android and personal computers.
psiphon pc

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules