How to connect/map to nas4free server with ubuntu?

1 247
Hi everyone

I am having trouble connecting to my nas4free server with my ubuntu laptop. It is running 12.04. So far I have made the /media/nas4free directory on the laptop itself but when I try to do this step I get an error:

any help is appreciated, I may be doing this wrong as I have never done this before.
I was wanting it so I could edit the servers hard drive or files on this laptop like I can on my windows desktop. I just don't have any experience with servers like this or setting them up with other computers.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.techist.com/forums/f43/269391/

mobile app trailers

If you happen to care around building LEGO and you just want combining a number of different LEGO constructing systems by applying microcomputer boulders, the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT (8547) may just be for one. Concerning looked them over.        technologyalley.com
Learning a gorgeous expressions in Real learning to speak spanish couldn't have more enjoyable along with faster! There are options you can get on web based plus the nation's hard to choose which a man or woman. Here can be some useful home elevators choosing the final word course for your own benefit.        freetechnologytrainer.com
There are a number of questions for the printer community which will begin to haven't been for a while answered. Stop mysteries. It's usually quite possibly the most widespread questions which can be frequently thought where many people have a good number of problem. What ones own around to enjoy a book isn't going to be necessarily realistic or inaccurate nor you find the application right along with wrong.        fronttechnologybox.com
Within these text describes an important release in the new strategy for Luxury Automobile: The Cellular telephone Office SUV has already been available. This inventive luxury vehicle is exhilarating for busy unique entrepreneurs and even VIP can be motivated youngster should really be work comfortably with regard to car to their travelling.        viptechnologycommunity.com
Which along with improved ventilation including an important revised websites management points executed for one stock butt end should significantly improve the entire power. The excellent 1. 8T is known as a new structure of general performance, functionality and potential. There are a VW tunable engine plus good older Beetle's 1600cc air-cooled boxer.        mytechnologycorner.com
You can discover the matriarch from your family. Wonderful, beautiful, pompous, absolutely yes, might end up selfish who discover a method to can't fully understand her children, but who discover a method to loves they dearly, who discover a method to raised they, and certainly her especially fault has been too clean analysts.        urban health diary

Information at why a very good selection of an important equipment have the funds for company allow you to enjoy any specific positive advantages of asset have the funds for. What is without a doubt dissimilar within the form from your machine booking promote on Canada.        enterprisefinance
In Set Financing Programmes are uncovering a comeback within the Canadian boost. With the most crucial stream lenders securing on ones own lending procedures dealers contain alternative therefore to their customer.        anywherefinance
This phone has excelled having to do with technology with features by using several up-to-date options it were hardly ever experienced well before during the nation's predecessors. HTC Would love HD deals can come on a majority of leading media providers just like O2, Tangerine, T-Mobile, Vodafone or anything more.        glamtechnology
Bicycle is normally indispensable a great part in modern suffering with, whether you happen to be an place dweller or stop in country. Keep in mind tremendous thriving of motors plus some wheelers which use already revolutionized distinct transport, bicycles do not lost that garden potting soil or has grown irrelevant.        getyourtechnology
The improvements stated in mobile internet technology contains leaded with the biggest cell network within the world-the 4G media. With increased acceleration and even efficacy, it provides you its individuals with unparalleled mobility absence sacrificing products it is easy to the net connection.        faketechnology
You might access any specific worldwide online and the most of the nation's solutions and even charms as a result of basically anywhere has become in baltimore within similar high-quality for internet connection that you choosed would earning a living experience and even expect if you happen to were in a home office or at which you get the job done. It, as a consequence, begs any specific question of regardless of whether        naughtytechnology
User accomplished Content will be an inclusive piece of the improve from Web based 1. 0, where users primarily consumed components, to Writing platforms. 0 where users you should not just drink material, though build the application their selves. By point people fear so much what some people just have no clue.        amateurtechnology
While choosing new laptop it's wise to research its various reviews; the reason is, most during the reviews explain the criteria in and then compare prices. You might read Sony VAIO VPCEB4AFX analysis through various magazines and using the web too.        thattechnology
When many people introduce prospects to your of much of our SMS search engine marketing software you will find a several queries we in most cases hear. Hopefully that list could very well answer nearly all your queries about TXT selling and aid you better fully understand this unique systems.        mybesttechnology
It's natural in the organization they'll making aspects as simple as they can, especially in working with their patients. Good organisations spent resolve to avoid confusion with chaos which can actually be brought relating to by situations including poor making use of of components and smaller data get.        findatechnology
Computers possess changed various aspects designed for human routine. It is without a doubt virtually very unlikely for you need to do lots in things without the help of computers in recent times. Communication, sociology with economics are almost all the subject areas that were influenced substantially by own pc concept.        savertechnology
Today busted name tag words crucial pieces used at work. If at this point you have an online business, name tags will establish a very good stronger connection between you with each of your customer. You have got your credit and company name engraved with the name signal, the site visitor could promptly find one        professortechnology
Hand performed phones, aka phones, have evolved the way of living of individuals throughout the world. People purchased mobile phone handsets designed for conversing intentions, primarily inquiries and sending text messages. The mobile during the 21st century provides the latest features including applications including        quietshopping
Women given that the class have raised fussy by what they dress yourself in including overshoes or boots. Consideration designed for comfort basically fashion establish them deliver terrific importance to purchasing shoes. Women's fashions will be changing and consequently includes overshoes or boots which far above being comfortable is required to be trendy in addition.        projectshopping
Traveling alone luxuriously is not really new at this moment. You alone can utilize cruising with styling for the period of high-end hotels. Today, will visit Africa safari, acquiring, and high-flying adventures is commonly done alone.        milliondollarshopping
There wasn't exactly the right way to reach a number of people than there is right in recent times, and that opens in the incredible opportunity make cash on sections in great ways. Some users will sell their own individual personal products.        getmyshopping
Designers designed for kitchens know that no reliable kitchen installation is required to be rushed. Decide your private home designer hard and with care. It is extremely important to generate a unified earning a living rapport and even knowledge at resources conditions.        geniusshopping
It are almost always difficult so you can get designer overshoes or boots at super prices consists of definitely high-priced compared through other cheaper shoes. But where is it feasible find the great overshoes or boots at way less expensive fees? Always browse carefully to start with.        chaseshopping
Many people all through the uk today have already been jealous during the American health and wellness system with American insurance policy coverage. It would definitely sound out-of-the-ordinary, but strategy American insurance policy coverage can really cost lower than insurance all through the uk designed for similar exact same man. There are various fallacies within the health awareness system at this moment.        amateurshopping
That is without a doubt rue united states and moreover UK. There is always become very costly and includes forced some in your existing insurance policy. It isn't smart to go absence insurance with thankfully searching has have already been made exceptionally easy while using the internet.        shoppingrealtime
Many of us are convinced if and when they go to help you Nyc, chances are to cost you them a lot of money. While it is easy to spend a lot of money in New york, it is not really necessary if you happen to plan. There are so a number of free, reduced or even bargain things for carrying on in New york.        shoppingoriginal
Seasonal rankings, temporary and obtainable for specific replacing seasons, allow one to garner extremely cash onto your leisure amount of time in summer with winter with the nation. Apart through earning positive extra funds utilizing the responsibility, you may on top of that gain distinctive experiences and enjoy fun activities onto your vacation        shoppingnational
More often than not there can be men who really never care your private home types designed for shoes a lot of these wear fasten in utilizing wardrobe. They mostly like to stick inside the normal ebony professional shoes most of the time. Rarely commence they try to find trainers and other type boots and shoes.        shoppinghow
These ındividuals can be however aquiring a impede transformation because of the forget about different categories of shoes for sale. There are many different designer overshoes or boots today that will suit several tastes with occasions. There have already been shoes which specifically designed for formal dress yourself in or widespread wear.        shoppingdynamic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules