Discussion

Authentic Jersey

0 64
San Francisco (AFP) - Jon Gruden was unveiled Tuesday as the new coach of the Oakland Raiders, the same club where he made his debut as an NFL head coach 20 years ago.
Gruden was lured from the ESPN television commentary booth to return to the sidelines for Oakland when Raiders owner offered a deal reportedly the richest and longest in NFL history for any coach at 10 years for $100 million.
Gruden said that his deal might inspire some rivals.
so be it,Womens John Ross Jersey,"I know there's a big bull's-eye on my chest certainly. If people want to use that as incentive,Authentic DeShone Kizer Jersey," Gruden said. "I've dealt with pressure before. I really don't feel pressure."
Gruden coached the Raiders from 1998 to 2001 and was then traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in a unique 2002 deal that saw him replace the fired Tony Dungy. He went on the guide the Bucs over the Raiders in the 2003 Super Bowl.
" said Gruden,Authentic Jim Brown Jersey,"This is very emotional for me,Womens Barry Sanders Jersey, who has been out of the NFL since coaching his seventh and final season with Tampa Bay in 2008.
"I never wanted to leave the Raiders. I never thought I'd be back, but here I am and I'm ready to get to work."
Gruden went 38-26 in regular-season games as coach of the Raiders, Authentic John Ross Jersey,guiding the team to two playoff berths.
Gruden admitted he has some "unfinished" business with the Raiders,Womens DeShone Kizer Jersey, with his final game at Oakland among the NFL's most controversial losses -- the Raiders falling to New England on the infamous Tom Brady "Tuck Rule" non-fumble call.
it still ticks me off,"For my career to end on that night in New England,Authentic A.J. Green Jersey," Gruden said. "I'm so thrilled to be back here. I feel a lot of loyalty and I feel a lot of responsibility. ... I'm going to do everything I can to help this team get right again."
95-81 in 11 regular seasons as an NFL coaches,Womens A.J. Green Jersey, replaced Jack Del Rio,Authentic Barry Sanders Jersey,Gruden, who was fired following a season-ending loss to the Los Angeles Chargers that capped a disappointing 6-10 campaign.
"I want to help deliver the best football team we can here for the people in Oakland," Gruden said. "How long I say here will be determined by how well we play.
" Gruden said. "No guarantees, Womens Jim Brown Jersey,no promises,"I love to win and I'm going to do everything I can, but I want to win."

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules