Post Last Edited by thatsbanana at 2014-8-11 08:01 |
Tried it so far.
- Boots without second power supply, but takes about 20s to show anything on screen
- no graphics settings available, seems to be 720p (30 or 60Hz?) with underscan only, so black bars on 1080p monitor
- Ethernet took a few minutes to find connection
- no xbmc installed, also not available in playstore, may or may not work
- youtube 720p in chrome&firefox runs somewhat, but slightly laggy & micro stutters
- official youtube app from playstore works, but limited to 720p (plays but maybe sometimes microstutters, could be done on the cpu alone)
- mouse feels sometimes laggy (maybe screen is 30Hz?)
Overall no proof yet that gpu-1080p high bitrate video works... let's wait and see.