Other OS

Women's Jersey

0 173
The New England Patriots' Malcolm Butler has denied reports he was benched for Super Bowl LII after breaking curfew to attend a concert.
Starting cornerback Butler was left off the field for the duration of the Patriots' 41-33 defeat to the Philadelphia Eagles in Minneapolis on Sunday.
who won the game's MVP award after throwing for 373 yards and three touchdowns.,Womens Reuben Foster Jersey,In his absence the Patriots defense was shredded by Eagles quarterback Nick Foles
Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has since stood by his decision without divulging the reasoning behind Butler's omission.
Speaking post-game Butler said the Patriots "gave up on me".
where I visited with my family every night.",And,Womens Amari Cooper Jersey, in a statement posted on Twitter and Instagram,Authentic Joe Montana Jersey, including this year's Super Bowl,Womens Joe Montana Jersey,  Butler wrote: "During my four-year career with the Patriots I have always given it everything I have to play at a high level and would never do anything to hurt my teams' chances of winning a game
to me and my family.,Authentic Amari Cooper Jersey,"During Super Bowl week I never attended any concert, Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey,but hurtful,Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey, missed curfew or participated [in] any of the ridiculous activities being reported. They are not only false
"Although I wish I could have contributed more to help my team win,Womens Marshawn Lynch Jersey,and prepare for next season to be the best I can be on and off the field.",Authentic Jerry Rice Jersey, I have to get ready for the next opportunity. Moving forward I will do what I have always done to work hard
writing: "Love you Malcolm. You are an incredible player and team-mate and friend. Always!!!!!!",Womens Jerry Rice Jersey,Patriots quarterback Tom Brady commented on the post on Instagram
intercepting a Russell Wilson pass on the goalline to seal the triumph.,Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey,Butler was the hero of the Patriots' victory over the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLIX

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules