Interfacing

LCD Screen Technical Specs?

0 97
Hi,

I received my Trinus 3D printer about a 1.5 weeks ago but I did not get the LCD screen attachment since I figured I could attach my own. In order to do so, I need to find out the following information:
1. What is the LCD screen diagonal size and screen resolution?
2. What is the electrical interface to the LCD module? The module uses a 4 wire interface cable to the main micro controller board and I determined that 2 of the 4 wires is 5 volts and ground (which is not surprising).
What I don't know is what the other 2 wires are. Since the LCD screen requires bi-directional communication (display and touch screen info) my hunch is that these 2 signals are part of an I2C/TwoWire interface.
3. What LCD controller chip (i.e. part number) used on the LCD module?
Would someone who bought the LCD screen add-on kindly supply this information to this forum? There are many I2C TFT LCD displays available available on Ebay that literally cost just a few bucks and I suspect I could find one that works with the Trinus with a little effort. I will gladly share the results of my investigation if someone can supply me with the answers to my questions.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.kodamaforums.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1920

Business video marketing agency

Thanks

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules