Other OS

Restoring Rosa's grub as bootloader

5 840
Hello,

I have Rosa Marathon 2012 installed, and after this I tried Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. The latter installs its own version of Grub. I strongly dislike Grub 2 because of its unwieldiness and want to reinstall Rosa's bootloader. So I put the DVD in the computer and started System Rescue like I used to do with Mandriva installations. The rescue program is totally incomprhensible to me and I could not find the option that changes the bootloader back to Rosa's, although I tried several of them. It was so very easy in Mandriva and now in Mageia. Could Rosa go back to the easy rescue system of Mandriva/Mageia, or alternatively add a help that explains the incomprehensible options?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.rosalinux.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1334
custom explainer animation studio

Thanks

Nelson  
If anybody knows how to install happy wheels on PC contact me anytime.

That are obviously very good. The majority of these tiny points are formulated developing lot of history proficiency. So i'm addicted to the  house all kinds. 안전놀이터

That's the reason it is advisable that you need to right inspection earlier than writing. You can set up a lot better present with this. 3 Bedroom homes for in Ocala FL

I prefer the main number of objects, Contemplated definitely relished, I needed guidance. within this, thinking of it's considerably quality., Appreciate it lots for the purpose of featuring.Follow Us

It is actually all at once a great put which i quite savored surfing. Is not really routine that give the outlook to see items. Kodi Fire Stick hack

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules