Problem syncing with Android micro SD card

5 536
Hi,

The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S5. When I use FreeFileSync to sync about 100 GB of MP3s into the 128 GB micro SD card, the syncing goes flawlessly the very first time, when there's no files in the directory of the micro SD card where the files are being synced into. The problem is when doing further syncing. FreeFileSync will DELETE all the previously sinced files and do the syncing all over again, as if the directory was empty or all the files had been updated and, therefore, all of them have to be replaced.I found that the problem has to do with the fact that, when being copied to the micro SD card the first time, the files' attributes (date and time of creation, modification, etc.) are changed to the present moment (probably by Android, but also possibly by FreeFileSync). This, of course, will make FreeFileSync think the next time that the synced files DO NOT MATCH the original files and that's why it will start the syncing all over again.Does anyone have a solution for this problem? Is there a setting, either in Android or FreeFileSync, that can be tweaked to solve this problem?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://freefilesync.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2412
web based solution video

Thank you.

Thanks for all resume target information. I also need the help with a problem and really worried about, please wish me luck. I hope to grab your valueable updates easily here.

enable  
I'd like a person's location. It really is better than notice everybody explain in words inside the life blood as well as legibility about this topic required region are often easily discovered.        VIP Financing Solutions Reviews

enable  
Quickly this site could without doubt generally always be dominant relating to every one of web site buyers, since thoughtful stories plus exams.        VIP Financing Solutions Reviews

Great and useful information. I am glad you shared this useful information with us. Please inform us like this. Thank you for sharing.
happy wheels

me back to the mountainside. Under the northern lights, chasing after the stars When we are full of life
free gift code generator and free gift card generator and free gift code generator and free gift code generator and youtube video downloader and free backlink

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules