C/C++

Could this issue be with the programmer or the camera?

3 1515
Hello,

I have two SG550's and recently have been having some issues with them. When I plug in the programming remote and switch the camera to "on", the cam makes 3 or 4 quick beeps while displaying the normal screen, then the screen goes to blank blue. I thought maybe the batteries were low, but I've replaced them in both cams twice. Since I can't change any of the settings, I just turned the camera on and set it into the woods to see if they still take pics. One would take pictures and the other wont.

I only have one programming remote(lost the other one). Could this issue be with the programmer or the camera?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.chasingame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=20298
Whiteboard Video Production Company

Thank you

It looks like a major issue. The screen changes to the blank blue after 3 or 4 quick beeps are a very complicated issue for the user of the camera. I don't think it is an issue connected to the battery mango bbq sauce.

I am also looking into the cause of the problem you are having, click to download  this link

Juvanta  
It is quite common to get issues with your gadgets.  I think here they have shared a proper solution for the issue regarding the topic you have asked here. Thanks for sharing such informative posts which are really helpful for those who have confronted the issue. www.clippingpathphotoediting.com

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules