Bananian

One day during the summer vacation, my

0 80
ylq  
One day during the summer vacation, my mother��s factory said that she would go to Dongping to play. I also said that I can bring my family, I the next morning, my mother put me into his company to pick up our bus and sek, we finally reached our first destination: Dongping Minamata Film and Television Base. At 8:00, the door of the film and television base was finally opened. First, a pair of ankle skates came out from inside, and the soldiers were wearing armor and holding red cherry guns. Then, the soldiers lined up in two columns Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, like Who is greeted. Finally, several people came out of the soldiers. They were: "Timely Rain Songjiang", "Zhi Duo Xing Wu", and "Black Cyclone Li Wei." After a passionate speech, they finally let the ro that caught your eye was two large antique buildings Marlboro Cigarettes Online. We walked through them and entered a commercial street. There is everything on the street: to make sugar, to sell peaches... We are going further, and a beacon tower rises. The beacon tower is about 3 or 4 meters high and has some stone steps next to it. We went to the city wall again Cigarettes For Sale. Just when we were going back, I suddenly found a "secret road". We climbed up the "secret road" and climbed to the top of the city wall. Here, I really realized the feeling of "Don't dare to speak loudly, fear the heavens." Time always runs fast, in the blink of an eye, the visit time has arrived, we have to bid farewell to the film and television base. Go to the second destination: the Three Kingdoms Water Margin Memorbus and went straight to the memorial Marlboro Red. It is a memorial hall, and even the gates are so stylish. There are two dragon pillars beside the gate, the first thing that catches your eye is a statue that is vivid. On the left are: Zhang Fei, Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Zhuge Liang and other three heroes; on the right are Wu Yong, Song Jiang, Wu Song and other Liang Shanbo heroes. As we walked, we came to "Zhuge Liang's gossip array." Gossip This is actually a labyrinth Marlboro Lights. I fainted inside and had to climb out from above. We alsp to Dongping has brought me unlimited fun for my summer vacation.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules