Discussion

Mafia City H5 is a rather different mafia-themed game than most

0 113
Mafia City H5 is a rather different mafia-themed game than most. It does away with minimalist mission and energy design and goes for a more action-oriented approach. mafia game online,Of course, it still does have a level grind, but it’s less a point-and-click and more interactive in a way. Smooth graphics and animation round out the package. It is still a bit buggy though. Users will probably have to do some jury-rigging to get this baby working properly.
So if you like MMO type mafia games, I would give Mafia City a try. As it is relatively new, this is an excellent time to jump in and stake your claim. If interested, you can check out their online guide here. I look forward to going my mafia and seeing how the game evolves.

Initially you will want to have 8 clubs so that you can train a lot of troops. Make sure you get these clubs to level 3 at least initially to train more troops (you’ll be able to get them to level 4 without having to wait once you reach VIP 4).
For more information about Mafia City and mafia games, Please visit : https://mafiah5.yottagames.com/play/

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules