Add-ons

Voltage on USB port by POWER OFF - need help

6 4171
Adam  
Hi all,
I need help from some one that have multimeter and can measure voltage on USB connector (power line on double USB connector J3) when banana is in POWER OFF state (after SHUTDOWN) in Raspian 3.1.

Adam
Reply 1# Adam

In the evening I may check it on Raspbian 3.1 or/and Android.
Now, may I check this on Raspbian 3.0.

Adam  
Reply 2# sylwek2k

Hi, please check it now with 3.0. I thing it has no difference on 3.0 or 3.1 version. Maybe my AXP209 is defect.
Thx
Adam

Reply 3# Adam

Raspbian 3.0Power on USB port:
5.2V when banana pi is working,
4.5V when banana pi is shutdown.

I haven't (yet) soldiered battery (li-ion/li-pol) to the pi.

Adam  
Reply 4# sylwek2k

OK.
Thank a lot. It means that banana pi (AXP209) not cut correctly ACIN, VBAT even BAT (Accu) from IPSOUT after shutdown. A20 switch of the STEP-UP driver but not switch-off IPSOUT. I need find way to switch off IPSOUT. Right now after banana shutdown (with connected LiIo accu) it drain accu over USB Wifi-Stick. Also shutdown is not possible because it make restart (I thing because of IRQ from AXP209). In AXP209 (english translation) PDF even AXP202 they write "When you push-and-hold PEK longer than IRQLEVEL, HOST can write “1” into“REG32H [7]” to inform AXP202 to shutdown, which can disable all power output except LDO1." and in electrical specification we can read about RDSON - Rds(on) On Resistance(BAT to IPSOUT) 75 mΩ" with means that is one MOSFET transistor between BAT input and IPSOUT output.

Thank you for your help
BR
Adam

Post Last Edited by sylwek2k at 2014-8-15 18:10

Reply 5# Adam

On Android is the same situation ;)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules