Bananian

A tramp cried, and the old

0 22
ylq  
A tramp cried, and the old man asked, "Who are you? Why are you crying?"tramp sighed and said: "I played glass balls in my youth, playing cards in my youth, playing mahjong in middle age, and my family property was ruined. Now I have nothing, I really regret it."the old man saw that he was crying pitifully, he tempted to ask: "If you can rejuvenate..."urning to the old age?�� The tramp looked up and looked at the old man. Suddenly, he ��slammed down�� and pleaded with enthusiasm: ��If you give me a youth, I must start from scratch nned tramp looked down and saw that he had become a teenager in his teens, carrying a schoolbag on his shoulders! He is very excited.thought of what he said, he went to a primary school he knew Cigarette Online, and he wanted to go to school. But on the way he saw several children playing glass balls, and they couldn't help but itch and squeeze into it Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online. He still lives as he is, and spends his life. When he was old, he burst into tears and it happened that he had met the old man Carton Of Cigarettes. He re-applied his skills and squatted again, pleading for the old man to give him another youth.id something stupid." The old man sneered and said, "Give you more youth, you will not get real life."ramp regrets that he did not abide by his promises at the beginning, did not cherish the time of this inch of gold Cigarettes For Sale, and now it is too late to say anything.ld man accepted the lesson. From then on, he gave everyone the same time. No one wants to get a minute or more!y time I saw my mother burning the fragrant egg fried rice Marlboro Cigarettes Price, I was coveted, so delicious, so I was eager to try. is Sunday, my mother is resting at home. After my repeated requests, my mother decided to teach me to learn to cook fried rice, I am happy to be three feet high!fried egg rice that my mother burned has already been eaten many times, but I personally cook it for the first time! My mother said that I made my own egg fried rice for dinner. I am looking forward to it!er the guidance of my mother, I first brushed the pot, beat the eggs, cut the chopped green onion, and everything was ready. Open the fire, put the pot on the gas stove, wait for the pot to heat up and pour in the peanut oil, pour the rice into the pan and fry, then evenly pour the eggs that have been beaten. Stir-fry the eggs together to wrap the rice, a grain of rice golden golden, you can join the seasoning. Add some salt and add some cooking wine, and sprinkle some chicken essence to get the pot right away. By the way, I almost forgot to add the chopped green onion!cooking the egg, I can eat it. Yep! Delicious! The rice is soft and soft, the
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules