Discussion

Youth Nick Nelson Jersey

0 11
Several months ago Youth Justin Reid Jersey , there was some #fakenews regarding a looming cancellation of PFT Live. The true news is that we’ve now embarked on our annual hiatus, with four weeks of no radio and five weeks of no TV.
So what will I do in the interim? What I always do: Not work.
I mean, I’ll type up stories and talk into a microphone and all that crap, but it never feels like work. So during my forced vacation (which I regard as a paid suspension for all the stupid things I’ve said in the past year) Youth Nick Nelson Jersey , I’ll continue to spend plenty of time not working.
Specifically, there will be written content posted every day here at PFT. On most weekdays, the #PFTPM podcast will be taped, and it will be added to both the #PFTPM podcast feed and the PFT Live podcast feed.
Another edition of #PFTPM is coming later today Customized Green Bay Packers Jerseys , with a possible cameo appearance by my son, Alex, who is 21 and will someday inherit the keys to this car, a jalopy that he’ll either try to drive or sell for parts.
  The Detroit Lions added two coaches to Matt Patricia’s staff.The Lions hired Hank Fraley on Friday to be their assistant offensive line coach and Evan Rothstein to assist with research and analysis.
Fraley was UCLA’s offensive line coach last season after three years with the Minnesota Vikings as their assistant offensive line coach.
Article continues below ... Rothstein has been with the Lions since 2012 Isaiah Oliver Color Rush Jersey , working as a research and analysis assistant the previous three years.
The Lions hired Patricia earlier this month to replace Jim Caldwell, who they fired last month. Patricia was on the New England Patriots‘ staff for 14 seasons, the last six as defensive coordinator.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules