I went down the road to compile the lastest kernel as Igor's doesn't include the ap6210 driver. When compiling, however, it fails to build the uImage file. Here is the output:|command:Any hints on how to solve this? I searched around the web but the only similar issues I found with LOADADDR were concerning multiple addresses rather then non. :-( Copy the Code
- Kernel: arch/arm/boot/Image is ready
- Building modules, stage 2.
- Kernel: arch/arm/boot/zImage is ready
- multiple (or no) load addresses:
- This is incompatible with uImages
- Specify LOADADDR on the commandline to build an uImage
- make: *** [arch/arm/boot/uImage] Error 1