Camera board

MapleStory M: How to Use Mounts

0 260
Sletrry  
Or mainly the minimum cap harm for rapid hitters AND max damage cap, used for buy MaplestoryM Mesos slow courses, very good 1v1 damage dealer and that are constructed as a PURE bossing personality with a massive lack of advantage besides damage outputs.

Before joining Maple Leaf Council, I once suggested to correct damage cap so fast hitters deal a cap of 50M while many classes will get a higher damage cap and this alternative could give more money to Nexon since certain players could return after seeing this type of equilibrium. However, I also realize that this is still pay2win due to this present possible system.

So my proposal is not good finally. I also saw a guy, I think it was AKradian, he proposed to give every classes a DPS cap which is the worst idea in my own view, because particular ppl could just have a slow hitter and have numerous support skills and are not meant to be bossing.

Thus, adjusting harm cap damage to reduce cap for certain quick hitters that aren't necessarely bossing is needed. There are variables like% abilities, number of hits, role-play and buffing benefits which can be either attack, defense, avoid, etc., to take in consideration to correct damage cap.

Of course, Nexon can do that task together with test server using same funding of characters. Taking funds of a personality who will deal cap the oldest (excluding Zero), test damage and then repairing damage cap. Afterward, balancing done!

All Of Maplestory M Products Sale at https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html. 100% Secure, Fast and Guaranteed!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules