I have a new Banana Pi and I have tried loads of different Linux distro's available of several Banana Pi sites. and all i get every time is a blank monitor screen and a a blinking green light.
here are the steps taken to load the Linux distro on to the SD card and the trouble shooting actions I have tried.
1. download the Linux version Img.
2. Unzip the file using 7-Zip.
3. Format the SD card using SD formatter.
4. Use win32diskimager to write the image to the SD card
5. try to boot the Pi using the image.
I have tried different SD cards of different sizes, also different version of Linux for the Banana pi including Fedora, Android, Opensuse. They all have the same systems, am I missing something or is my Pi faulty?