Are you the one whose Gmail isn’t working properly at all?|
The problems might be your login failures, missing data, or certain functions not working.
If you have then, you are in the right place.
Check the Google Status Dashboard.Gmail account trouble, check the current status of Gmail.
Follow the given instruction:
- Go to the Google Status board.
- Then, look at the Current status column for Gmail. A green button next to Gmail indicates there are no issues with Gmail currently, the orange radio button indicates a service disruption and the red button indicates a service outage.
- Go to today’s date in the Gmail row of the chart and read any comments that appear there. When the radio button is red or orange, there is some indication as to what is going on.
Bonus! How to Report an Issue to Google:
- Click on the settings
- Select send feedback (from the drop-down menu)
- Describe your issue in send feedback
Note: you can include the screenshot of a problem.
And if your problem is still not solved then, Hold your phone in your hands and dial
@ +1-833-430-6109, +44-150-782-3510, tell the problem to our experts and find your solutions.
You can visit Call PC Expert website to know what other kinds of customer support they provide.
If you are interested in watching Video, Listing Audio, Going through PPT, Going through PDF of this blog. Then, below are the links:
Video- Gmail Account
Audio- Gmail Account
PPT- Gmail Account
PDF- Gmail Account