Other OS

Have problem when using Shunya OS

5 130
I used to use Lubuntu and generally it worked well with some problem like lacking of System V IPC and Mali G72 Support.
Yesterday, I noticed you published the newest Shunya OS. I downloaded it hoping it could solve these problem.
However, after  I pressed the password , the screen turned bright black.
I tried with the basic AOSP firmware, it worked all right.
How could I solve this problem?
Thank you for viewing.
nik  
Hi liqiaopeng1,

Thanks for bringing the issue up. It seems to be a resolution issue. Please could you tell me the name and the resolution of the monitor you are using? We will look into it .

Edited by liqiaopeng1 at Aug 23, 2019 21:17
nik replied at Aug 23, 2019 03:04
Hi liqiaopeng1,

Thanks for bringing the issue up. It seems to be a resolution issue. Please could y ...

Hi,Nik,
Thank you for your reply。Actually, I am using a 23 inch Dell monitor S2319HS with the resolution of 1920*1080.
I noticed the monitor showed the HDMI input was 1280*720 58 Hz.
Maybe it will help you solve this issue.

nik  
liqiaopeng1 replied at Aug 23, 2019 21:00
Hi,Nik,
Thank you for your reply。Actually, I am using a 23 inch Dell monitor S2319HS with the res ...

Hi liqiaopeng1,

We tested the image on different monitors and found out that, the image works on monitors with resolutions like 800x600,1280x720, 1366x768. It fails to login on the 1920X1080 monitors. We will be fixing this issue shortly. Once, it is fixed, the image will be uploaded on the website.

gavinwt  
Hi, Nik

can't use apt install some packages.
looks like there's no apt can be used?

nik  
gavinwt replied at Sep 11, 2019 01:19
Hi, Nik

can't use apt install some packages.

@gacivwt  : Can you please copy paste your apt command which didn't work ?

apt works in Shunya normally but commands are translated from debian/Ubuntu to Shunya format so some of the packages may have issues .If you report we will fix it  and send to u.

Nik

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules