Other OS

XBMC on Arch

4 4319
When I'm trying to start xbmc i get the following error:

libGL error: MESA-LOADER: malformed or no PCI ID
libGL error: dlopen /usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/mali_drm_dri.so failed (/usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/mali_drm_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
libGL error: unable to load driver: mali_drm_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: mali_drm
ERROR: Unable to create GUI. Exiting

Can someone explain that please?
ryad  
Post Last Edited by ryad at 2014-9-3 04:09

I had the same issue when trying to install xbmc or using xbmx-git from AUR. So I tried to compile XBMC for myself using the sunxi documentation and was successful. Now I have a running XBMC, but unfortunately without real hardware acceleration at the moment (as mentioned in the documentation).

If you want to build for yourself, I made a blog post with my experiences building XBMC successfully on the BPi running Arch Linux: Banana Pi / Arch Linux / XBMC

Hope that helps!
Best Regards,
Ryad

Reply 2# ryad

Great, thank you

I also had this error once I installed the software. But I can’t fix it with myself. I think the procedure is not that easy as it seems like. You should need experience in this. Thank you so much for the share.   my printer is not printing

HP Printer Support
Welcome to HP Printer Support for instant help and printer services. HP Online Care is one and only online support provider for hp devices. Let HP fix your devices online. Our certified technicain are available 24x7 for help and support. You are just a call away from our support team. Any hp product which is under warranty will be fixed Free of Cost without any charges online remotely.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules