Post Last Edited by olihey at 2014-9-14 00:17 |
Post Last Edited by olihey at 2014-9-14 00:16
Yeah, I can't browse either. Not sure why.
But since the server process runs in a chroot environment the path to your files might be different.
I for example have all my media on a USB hard drive mounted in /mnt/media. To make this available in the chroot I have removed the following entry from the fstab
and replaced it with the following Copy the Code
- /mnt /chroots/wheezy-armel/mnt none bind 0 0
Now first make sure the files are available in the chroot environment by changing into it. Copy the Code
- /mnt/media /chroots/wheezy-armel/mnt/media none bind 0 0
So, now when you add a new Library in Plex I (for example) use the path Copy the Code
- root@bananapi:~# chroot /chroots/wheezy-armel/
- (wheezyArmel)root@bananapi:/# cd /mnt/media/
- (wheezyArmel)root@bananapi:/mnt/media# ls
- !disabled Kinderfilme Kinderserien Movies Privat Shorts TV-Serien iTunes U