Discussion

The structure of synthetic kernel image file

3 4169
Here is a picture which can help you understand the structure of linux kernel image, but so sorry that this picture is discribed in Chinese. And then i'd like to recommend a book <Embedded linux primer> by Christopher Hallinan which will be a good reference for linux studying ,the picture below is also from that book.                                                                             

Through reading books we able to boost our knowledge there is the number of people who like reading and having plenty of books collections to read. The informative book on studybay.com reviews you have to discuss thank you so much for sharing.

Dona  
Thanks for introducing the structure of the synthetic kernel image file with us. Actually, it's a piece of new information for me. It's the first time I'm learning deeply about this synthetic kernel image. These images provided here helped me to understand it easily. Great work.  clipping path company

Juvanta  
The image was so helpful as it explains about the Linux Structure and the only fault I found with it is that all the explanations are provided in the Chinese language which is not so easy to understand.  The Macallan 30 Year Old Fine Oak Scotch Whiskey

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules