This does not seem to work: i installed the latest Arch image from lemaker for the BananaPI.
But I get the following error when trying to build an image with above mentioned Ubuntu images:
Copy the Code
- n/bashlemaker polipo-container]# docker run -i -t matthuisman/bananian:14.09 /bi
- Unable to find image 'matthuisman/bananian:14.09' locally
- Pulling repository matthuisman/bananian
- 704d4a288099: Download complete
- Status: Downloaded newer image for matthuisman/bananian:14.09
- FATA Error response from daemon: Cannot start container 8b6e195186ef1454349a85eb116c335b571cbdbc60b60f3a4dbfc448b9183ad3:  System error: no such device
It seems related to: http://forum.lemaker.org/forum.p ... mp;highlight=docker
So what are my best options to run Docker on my banana pi and run images/containers with it?