Android 4.2 For BananaPi------SD Card Setup

111 138537
To change languages go the setting panel look for a small A icon in the list. Click that then Click the first menu setting and choose your native language. Hope that helps. Changed mine to english and never looked back.
Typing from the Banana Pi now.

Post Last Edited by baoxian_zhang at 2014-5-15 18:48

Reply 1# oliver

It is great. But why not add the Android instructions for the SD card setup to "Quick Start Guide", as the different setup instructions with CB and BP?

B17C0D3  
Post Last Edited by B17C0D3 at 2014-7-3 19:02

I just want to tell that i had a problem when i usend phoenixcard from my partition C (which is a ssd). the burn process always endet with an error. after i copied phoenixcard on anorther partition which were is a hdd it worked fine.

the problem was not my administrator priviliges ;)

also another problem
i can lubuntu v2 and android v2 only use on my tv.
after the update from lubuntu v2 to v3 i can also use my monitor.
maybe you could do the same update with android v2?

sajjad  
I have follow your instruction and found old links so i can get Android to work and both OS images of android v1 and v2 will not burn on card using PhoenixCard 3.1.0 and PhoenixCard v3.0.9 and all it does is delete the card so nothing is on card and i have to reformat the card(i am using windows 8). I would like to know why this happens and what i have done wrong. Also why is it we have to use Phoenix Card and not win32 as this is just an OS image.

yesterday I try to install android on my banana pi:
I do anything written but my banana pi do not boot.
red led is on.  the monitor shows
fD: 0.0 Mhz
fH: 45kHz
fV: 60 Hz

any resolution?

Reply 15# myBanana

Did you follow the method of using Phoenix card?

nnn2  
What to do if Phoenix Card can't burn the image?

When clicking "format to normal" I get format failed (almost immediately), if I click burn image I get formatting... (15 seconds delay) failed, burn failed, with some error code 1251. Tried 3 diff cards, 3 diff adapters, 2 diff computers (windows 7 32 and 64 bit)

Why does it need phoenix card? Can't you just release sd card image, like for all other systems?

Or maybe someone who has working sd card with android could make one and share?

thanks!

deenbee  
I have a 8GB SD Card Class 4.

PhoenixCard do not work today I don't know what is the problem I Choise a img file y see an "Script error" Have 4 img filess lubuntu, opensuse, android & raspbian but dont work phoenixcard. I have two versions of phoenixcard.

Help me yesterday phoenixcard work it ok today no

deenbee  
Reply 15# myBanana
Check your monitor if work with Full HD 1080p

I have the same problem with my 720p TV dont work.

Lubuntu work on 720p

AV conection for me dont work anything. Just HDMI

sajjad  
hello
how do i expand partitions on sd card please

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules