Android 4.2 For BananaPi------SD Card Setup

111 136867
japetos  
Reply 40# markbirss

japetos  
Hello,

me too I get error messages when burning the image.
Isn't there a way to copy android to the sd card via linux using the bb command e.g.?

nerdros  
I followed the guide step by step, but using the reader of the laptop fails formatting.
Why? The problem is laptop's reader?

japetos  
Thats what I get

Can someone help?

nerdros  
Reply 44#

I had the same problem with the reader of the laptop, then I used an external player and I have solved the problem.

japetos  
No, same issue with external reader....
Is it only possible to install via windows? no Linux command?
Cannot believe this!

Cubytus  
Got an micro-SD card inserted in an adapter, but it fails to write anything as it claims the disk is write-protected. AFAIK there's no such thing as a write-protected microSD, is it?

Post Last Edited by sashijoseph at 2014-8-25 13:02

Cubytus,a bad sdcard also gives that error...can you write normal files to the card or perhaps format the card and see.

dlanor  
Got an micro-SD card inserted in an adapter, but it fails to write anything as it claims the disk is write-protected. AFAIK there's no such thing as a write-protected microSD, is it?
Cubytus Posted at 2014-8-25 00:19

No, a microSD doesn't have the write-protect switch of full-scale SD cards.
But the microSD-to-SD adapters usually do have that switch, and it still matters...

Best regards: dlanor

Cubytus  
Nevermind, I found it. Just badly built adapters. Just what you get when you pay less than $1,50 for 5 adapters. The golden contacts were not properly secured in the card, and they're so small you can't bend them back into position without blocking MicroSD card entry. Trashed, waiting for new and hopefully better-built ones.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules