Android 4.2 For BananaPi------SD Card Setup

111 138652
mugs500  
Does anyone else have trouble with phoenixcard ? The version downloaded from the link in this thread is all blank, no writing on the buttons ect.  I followed directions as best as I could without seeing the prompts or buttons with no luck of successfully mounting the image.

ChrisP  
Does the file phoenixcard.ini contain the following lines ?

[Option]
Option=1250
;option=0为系统默认语言,option=936为简体中文,其余状态为英文

CtrlCnt=25
InfoCnt=54

936=SChinese
1250=English

I have a lot of issues with phoenixcard. But I suspect it to be related to media card.

I have 2 generic 8 Go Lexar card and 2 Sandisk 8 Gb cards, all are Class 10. I never succeded to burn Android image on the Sandisk, and rarely succeded on the Lexar one.

By accident, I found a way to greatly increase the success rate: After doing a format in Phoenixcard, I eject the card, wait for some seconds, insert the card and start a burn. Maybe Windows is doing a refresh at this stage that was done just after the format.

As dlanor allreday told, the partition format done by Phoenixcard is really odd...

deenbee  
Reply 37# duckyvirus
Check the image file size or try unrar again if don't work try downlaod it again.

I have same problem to burn it

Roy360  
Everything has a purple tint.

Wireless Keyboard (K700) doesn't work.

mugs500  
Is there any other program we can use to burn the image ?  Phoenixcard is hopeless, so buggy

tomek  
Noticed funny thing... 9/10 attempts with phoenix card are failed. Regardless of card reader, cards, adapters...
But there is a lucky one

Kuroi  
Reply 51# mugs500

I had the same problem just now. I needed to change the name of the folder. The problem seemed to be that windows got problems with the characters behind the version number in the folder name. Guess my windows can't work with Chinese characters out of the box.

Kuroi

mugs500  
Reply 57# Kuroi

OK thanks. I will give it a try.

The thing that worked for me with PhoenixCard was to remove ALL OTHER CARD READERS from my PC.  I removed my multicard reader and used an old USB to SD Kingston adapter, works every time for prebuilt images....

Another hint is to use the "sd formatter" software first to create a clean sd card.
Since I use this before restoring an image with phoenixcard everything works as expected.
Hope this works for you as well.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules