Discussion

The Schematic for BananaPi

15 15477
dylan  
Hi,
I find the Schematic for BananaPi, and share with everyone A20_Bananapi_Schematic.pdf (381.07 KB, Downloads: 5424)

Rate

View Rating Log

bprpcb  
Good!!

ChrisP  
Edited by ChrisP at Tue Oct 28, 2014 19:55

Here is more data, way more (812 pages) !

http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/A20/A20%20User%20Manual%20V1.20.pdf

and really usefull stuff in the same folder: http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/A20/

kevinpi  
thanks a lot ! ... I was looking for that information.

I think there is a mistake on Banana one : On the SATA box, I think Vdd and Gnd of J5 connector have been switched on the schematic.

destroyedlolo replied at Tue Nov 18, 2014 05:12
I think there is a mistake on Banana one : On the SATA box, I think Vdd and Gnd of J5 connector have ...

You are correct: For J5 the blue lettering "GND1" and "VDD5V" are obviously wrong.

I am not familiar with the pin numbering, so I can not say if the  black numbers "1" and "2" also are wrong.

I had wired it without looking at the schematic just by checking which of the pins is connected to ground. The cable I bought had the black wire connected to ground and the red one to +VDD.

Edited by ericwilk at Sat Jan 10, 2015 01:33

-- removed to avoid confusion. My ghetto rigging the panel probably caused the issue in a very timely manner.

ericwilk replied at Fri Jan 9, 2015 00:50
NICE

Now if I could just find the format of the script.bin file and uEnv.txt that are on the boot p ...

Google on "uboot fex" and you will have the format for FEX/BIN files.

destroyedlolo replied at Thu Jan 8, 2015 18:22
Google on "uboot fex" and you will have the format for FEX/BIN files.

Oh, nice! So those repos actually have the source?

I'll have to check that out when I have a chance.

I have the screen working which was my goal, I only managed to damage a few components in the process (thank God for Duct Tape).

No really, I have crap taped together on the board itself, right now XD

I'm gonna revisit this once I get the touch screen digitizer. Those docs that were posted will help a lot.

I have searched for dimensional drawings of the Banana Pi Pro board. I would like to design a case incorporating a small fan and an SSD mount

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules