Android Mattrix KODI Image - V3.2 - 08/12/2015

297 131967
ma4ti4  
Regarding the videos:
In mxplayer some videos looked good but had no sound and jumped a sign saying not support AC3 format.
With native player Kodi entrecortaban some videos, but I had no problem with the audio.

I have similar experiences. On top of that, i see that native player works better with remote apps (web, mobiles) and with subtitles.

Do you guys know what is the best way to make native player the default one (instead of MXPlayer)?

djej  
Hello Mattrix,

there is another thread about compiling android from source in this forum. Is the source of this image here part of the git-sources?
I tried to use an usb hid-multitouch without success. Seems I have to enable this in the kernel and recompile, so I wonder, if I can compile to the state of your
fine work done here?

Thanks a lot

djej

mattrix  
Hi.
My image is just based on Lemakers original image, not that source code

ChrisP  
Great update, as usual

afcajax  
Edited by afcajax at Thu Jan 8, 2015 02:25

This image at least feels much faster than the image by Sebster. Thank you!

shadoom replied at Sat Jan 3, 2015 01:01
I have the K400, the touchpad works fine but the keyboard doesn't seem to work at all. Maybe I'm d ...

At first I want to thank for the great work!

But I have the same problem with the Logitech K400r. The touchpad works perfect, but the keyboard doesn't work at all. I've changed the settings to use hardware keyboard, but this isn't working. In the Settings-App the switch is on but it is not working, in the Android keyboard settings, the switch is disabled after the keyboard settings-popup is gone.

Does anybody have a solution for this problem or a functioning keyboard/mouse combination with this image?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by psczarny at Sat Jan 10, 2015 15:12
mattrix replied at Wed Jan 7, 2015 13:59
Hi.
My image is just based on Lemakers original image, not that source code

great and fast image with good wifi support!

Wishes for next image:

- HW accelerated graphics for Android apps (e.g. netflix)
- Infrared receiver compatibility
- Android 4.4 or 5.0

;)

ChrisP  
Edited by ChrisP at Sat Jan 10, 2015 22:48
usabmaster replied at Sat Jan 10, 2015 20:44
At first I want to thank for the great work!

But I have the same problem with the Logitech K400r. ...

2 things have to be modified for that:

- Kernel must include HIDRAW and HID_LOGITECH_DJ
- inputReader.cpp in android framework need to be fixed.

Only images built from sources are able to do that.

bumfank  
Edited by bumfank at Sun Jan 11, 2015 16:44

Helo ;-)

I have Banana Pi with connected with 2A + 0,5A OTG. I installed your image with Phoenix properly and I have problem to boot versions 720p. I don't have problems to boot 1080p. My sceen freeze on android green bootscreen. It doesn't create user files. I have this on 3.0 and 3.1 version.
Does anyone had same problem?

siu_ma  
@bumfank, my best bet is check your SD card and make sure you are using a class 10 SD, I encounter similar problem when I am using a class 4 SD, it freeze most of the time but sometime it got through.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules