Android Mattrix KODI Image - V3.2 - 08/12/2015

294 97889
ridfa  
thanks Mattrix,

My K230 keyboard and M210 mouse work on your image!
Youtube is very slowly on 1080p image, I will try with 720p image.

ChrisP  
Kodi Beta 3 is just out, and fixed my issues to play video directly from Kodi.

mattrix  
Great.
Will cook up a new image with Beta 3, the better SMB wrapper, and the fixed libinput.

ChrisP  
I've put mine with some config details which is more a technical base than a complete finalized image. The rendering inside Kodi is far from being perfect, even with cpu available

mattrix  
You have used the same config mod as me (disable 2nd LCD)

siu_ma  
Hi mattrix,
Is it possible to port realtek 8188cus driver into your next image?

dlanor  
Edited by dlanor at Tue Nov 18, 2014 05:55

Has anyone managed to make proper use of the "cifs.ko" module stored in "/vendor/modules" of the new images ?

When I try this with the CifsManager app it always results in a "Mount: Invalid Argument" error message.
(That's after I've had it load the "cifs.ko" module. Without it I'd get something like "No such device".)

I suspect that having the module loaded is not sufficient.
We also need a compiled "mount" binary that supports such mounting to the cifs device of "cifs.ko".
The current "mount" command isn't even a real binary, but is just a script link to a 'toolbox' binary.
So I think we need to replace that link with a real 'mount' binary, compiled for our kernel and having cifs-mount ability.

Best regards: dlanor

lcibert  
dlanor replied at Fri Nov 14, 2014 19:19
I haven't tried to change system language, but I have changed the keyboard layouts from the origin ...

dlanor, what version of Mouse and Keyboard are you using? I'm looking to buy a set that works with Bpi Android.

Thanks
Lucas

dlanor  
Edited by dlanor at Tue Nov 18, 2014 22:29
lcibert replied at Tue Nov 18, 2014 16:56
dlanor, what version of Mouse and Keyboard are you using? I'm looking to buy a set that works with ...

I'm currently using a keyboard+mouse combo sharing the same RF receiver plugged into a four-port hub connected to the BPi.
I've tested many different keyboards, and this is the only combo that has worked for me with the Android 4.2 images (before recent libinput experiments anyway).
It is also the only keyboard ever, to have worked when connected via 'USB 2.0' hub to the BPi when using these Android 4.2 images.
(One other keyboard worked via hub, but only if the hub was a 'USB 1.x' type. Crazy but true...)

The brand of my combo set is "rapoo".
(In their logo it's strangely written, so that the "r" looks more like a greek capital gamma == an upside down "L")

The keyboard model is "Wireless Keyboard Model: E-1050"
The mouse model is "Wireless Optical Mouse Model: 1010"
The receiver model is "2.4G Mini Receiver Model: 03037"

All as copied from the back of each unit.

This particular keyboard has Swedish key layout, so you'll probably need a different regional variant.

Best regards: dlanor

lcibert  
dlanor replied at Tue Nov 18, 2014 22:29
I'm currently using a keyboard+mouse combo sharing the same RF receiver plugged into a four-port h ...

Great, thanks for the info.

Lucas

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules