Android Mattrix KODI Image - V3.2 - 08/12/2015

294 95863
Adromir  
As i found out during my research, there are several Apps which allow you to make custom key Mappings for USB devices, which aren't correctly recognised by Android. As long as they send an Event to Android. I think our Devs here can't really cover every situation.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=850464
http://www.android-hilfe.de/tool ... tton-remapping.html

dlanor  
Edited by dlanor at Thu Nov 20, 2014 02:15

@Adromir:
What you say is true, but unfortunately there are lots of devices for which we get no events at all.
So mapping those devices is not possible without modifying the kernel drivers such that their events do get generated.
That's one of the reasons why recompiling the kernel has become necessary.

Best regards: dlanor

orbit  
Does anyone know if their are any gamepads that work by default with this image?  I have tried my
Logitech F310 and can't get it to work to save my life.  It is detected when it is plugged in, but it doesn't do anything.  I can't map any buttons on like classic boy.

ChrisP  
orbit replied at Thu Nov 20, 2014 19:02
Does anyone know if their are any gamepads that work by default with this image?  I have tried my
Lo ...

Did you try my image with the modified libinput.so ?

orbit  
Can you link the image for me? I have tried so many images that I don't know which I have tried anymore.

orbit  
Does the .so file need to be run every time? (Sorry, still pretty new to linux/android)

ChrisP  
orbit replied at Fri Nov 21, 2014 02:17
Does the .so file need to be run every time? (Sorry, still pretty new to linux/android)

My image is on this forum. Libinput does not require specific action, it change the way android interprets the keynoarf/mouse devices, it's transparent to the end user.

Wieczor  
The one problem with this image is that when i play videos in XBMC it opens mxplayer inside and I cannot download subtitles from XBMC menue
any solution fot this ?

dlanor  
Edited by dlanor at Sat Nov 22, 2014 15:20
Wieczor replied at Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:28
The one problem with this image is that when i play videos in XBMC it opens mxplayer inside and I ca ...

There is  a newer image available which uses Kodi beta 3 (Kodi == new name for XBMC), and does not use the 'playercorefactory.xml' (which is what caused the other version to call MXPlayer). You can also achieve similar results with the version you have by removing the 'playercorefactory.xml' file, which is stored in the 'userdata' folder of XBMC, but some versions of XBMC will have limited playback ability when used this way as they lack hardware acceleration. (The reason for linking MXPlayer, which has excellent hardware acceleration.)

For old XBMC versions the path for the "playercorefactory.xml" file is:
"/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/"

But for the new Kodi versions the corresponding path is:
"/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/"

Note that the folder name beginning with a period will be hidden unless you configure your file browser to show hidden files and folders.

Best regards: dlanor

Hey Mattrix!

I'm new in the Banana Pi scene. I tried a lot of images and I like yours most for now. However I'd need 2 more things to make it perfect:

1. HDMI CEC support in Kodi (I'm using a Sony BRAVIA HX755)
2. Bluetooth support

Is there a way to add these features to your image?

Best regards

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules