Android Mattrix KODI Image - V3.2 - 08/12/2015

297 121316
Wieczor  
siu_ma replied at Thu Dec 11, 2014 19:56
For some apps you can find on your phone play store but cannot find in BPI play store or even you ma ...

Just use this
http://forum.lemaker.org/thread-9852-1-2-apk_downloader.html
You can download any app and then install it on bpi

enredar  
Edited by enredar at Fri Dec 12, 2014 07:43

For the reboot or the power off, I install an apk called petrus reboot and works like a charm (http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?1050-Reboot-App), reboot, reboot to bootloader, power off, etc.

A quickly test: streaming movie 1080p dual audio over samba.
Is not possible to acces directly from de SPMC or Kodi. (err 2, if i remember well, no acces to the resource)
It´s possible the acces via EsFile Explorer but:
Spmc good audio, suttering video (se entrecorta, no bien cual es la traducción).
Kodi no audio, good video.
MxPlayer no audio, good video.

Edited by scuba303 at Fri Dec 12, 2014 13:38

awesome.. first steps with my just arrived banana pi. everything works out of the box. even egalax touch in the normal android. so navigate through menus, open apps.
but.. kodi won't recognize click events. anyone got an idea?

edit: maybe this will help. http://kodi.wiki/view/Alternative_keymaps_for_touchscreens

Wieczor  
scuba303 replied at Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:38
awesome.. first steps with my just arrived banana pi. everything works out of the box. even egalax t ...

I have same that even android doesnt recognize vol up / vol down play stop buttons it was working ok with some other image

orbit  
Are there any usb wifi adapters that are known to work with this image?  Like the Edimax EW-7811Un 150Mbps 11n Wi-Fi USB Adapter?  I like this one because it is so small.

orbit  
or the TP-LINK WN725N.  Either is fine, I just want one that is the nano size so that it doesn't add bulk to my banana pi.

simox  
sorry but for no audio where is problem? audio format? there are a list of format compatible?

Wieczor  
simox replied at Sat Dec 13, 2014 03:01
sorry but for no audio where is problem? audio format? there are a list of format compatible?

Hi I have sometimes problem with sound

1. Check in Android Settings - Sound - Audio Output mode  if you are using hdmi select AUDIO_HDMI for aux select AUDIO_CODEC not sure what AUDIO_SPDIF is
2. My MX player doesnt have sound Click on sound Icon in rgiht top corner and select USE S/W AUDIO DECODER

that how it works in my scenario

anton  
In the meantime as i didnt know how to get my wifi dongle working i bought a 15m ethernet cable and now there are only to minor things keeping this image from being perfect to me:

1) Audio Output mode switches back to Audio_HDMI after each reboot. As I wanna use Aux as default output mode this is kind of annoying.
2) As I want to control Kodi remotely it would be totally great if shutting down the bpi from within kodi with apps like Yatse was possible. This would spare me the necessity of getting up and using the power button every time i want to stop use. I am not a programmer but i think that for it it would be kodi that has to me modified in my favour and this is quite unlikely to happen, isn't it?

orbit  
has anyone tried the TP-LINK WN725N wifi dongle on this image?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules