LeMedia (XBMC) v1.1 Realeased

82 58099
Also, it seems that airplay doesn't work for me. I'm getting a segfault and XBMC says boom.

virtus  
May i ask until today, BPI supports on XBMC :  1080p and dts ?

Interesting findings until now:
- I compiled a new kernel with CONFIG_FHANDLE=y, this is really a must have nowadays
- Added backports and updated all packages to the latest backport versions
- Installed systemd and created a systemd service for XBMC
- Now, XBMC boots on startup, and I can also shutdown the Pi using the XBMC gui.
- Airplay seems to fail particularly on IPhone, ITunes seems to work just fine.

leonarrder, will this be in the main lemedia release?

wakeup  
Ok I found answers to my questions. Now the bigger problem :/. How to use WiFi here?

wakeup replied at Thu Dec 4, 2014 07:13
Is it possible to install a desktop environment to LeMedia? Also, is the repositories the same as Ra ...

Of course you can install a desktop by yourself ,  the repositories are same with the original wheezy.

wakeup replied at Sat Dec 6, 2014 11:37
Ok I found answers to my questions. Now the bigger problem :/. How to use WiFi here?

please refer to the third point of "SOMETHING NEED TO KNOW" in this release note.

Anyone knows how to achieve a proper video conversion (suitable to play in XBMC) using ffmpeg? I was aiming for a one-liner that given any input video (and their respective library installed), it would produce a good 1080p output. I've been trying a few different parameters without much success...

virtus  
http://openelec.tv/forum/64-inst ... on-banana-pi#124425
it's not worth supporting

SO ....NEVER XBMC OPENELEC ON BPi
Waste of my money?

wakeup  
hcdth011 replied at Sun Dec 7, 2014 05:41
Of course you can install a desktop by yourself ,  the repositories are same with the original whe ...

Thanks for answer. How do I then switch between the desktop and xbmc? I have an eduroam wireless for this reason I am unable to set up it via wpa_supplicant only. Will desktop and XMBC share the wifi?

Thanks.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules