http://openelec.tv/forum/64-installation/74089-no-openelec-on-banana-pi#124425
it's not worth suppo ...

DO IT YOURSELF THEN.

I'm sure they will accept your code if it's clean and nicely done

Hi,

I'm testing LeMedia, is really nice but I'm having some problems:

- LeMedia freezes a lot, including when playing videos
- Can't get video for MP4.
- AVI video has decoding problems, I get a lot of random pixel colors on the screen.
- Dual audio video has no audio.

Any suggestions? The freezing problem is the worst. I can't watch almost anything.

wakeup replied at Mon Dec 8, 2014 09:49
Thanks for answer. How do I then switch between the desktop and xbmc? I have an eduroam wireless f ...

"switch" ??  .... close xbmc you will get the desktop you installed ,and type "xbmc" in terminal then you will be back to xbmc ......xbmc is just a software , using the same wireless network with your desktop.

alexandrevicenz replied at Mon Dec 8, 2014 17:31
Hi,

I'm testing LeMedia, is really nice but I'm having some problems:

sorry , as described at the beginning of this release notes thread , maybe you have to convert your videos to the specific formats.... And ,  are dual audio videos popular ??   Haven't tested those , thanks for remind...

tocpcs  
I have better luck turning off the cedar mod (rmmod sunxi_cedar_mod) and playing the files directly.

LeMedia 1.1 has the cedar_mod probed by default.
I asked some time back on how to debug the sunxi_cedar_mod - no one seems to have supplied an answer yet.

hcdth011 replied at Mon Dec 8, 2014 22:17
sorry , as described at the beginning of this release notes thread , maybe you have to convert you ...

Not sure if dual audio video is popular, I just found some old videos.

I know that 1.1 is "beta", but the biggest problem is LeMedia freezing a lot. When you are at menu you can accept, but when playing videos is difficult

Is there any config that I can change or anything else to do?

You people having the freezing problem, have you tried to disable the screen saving feature? It fixed a lot for me it seems.

Hello guys and congrats for the great job.
I was trying to load it on my NEW banana pi for the first time ever,
And it keeps crashing. At first i thought it was a power supply problem
But i changed the adapter to 5V 2.4A and still the same.
I did repeat all the steps to re download the hardware re install in  the same SD card
even different one but unfortunately after the boot with the first click the module
Crashes..... Any ideas? Thanks.

1hedude  
@Darkosss: (a possible cause) make sure you are using the correct micro USB power port (next to SATA port) and not the USB otg port (next to reset button)

Edited by Darkosss at Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:01
1hedude replied at Fri Dec 12, 2014 08:50
@Darkosss: (a possible cause) make sure you are using the correct micro USB power port (next to SATA ...

UPDATE

I got your point but i know how to start-install-use.
i am trying to download it from a different mirror and we'll see

The USB is causing all this trouble. when i try to plug anything at the USB ports it crashes.
All light going off, Green-operation and Red-Power...
Bananian or Berryboot are working just perfect.
Something I am missing here......

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules