Android Source Repo - Discussion

49 7643
mattrix replied at Tue Dec 2, 2014 20:51
I would be happy to download and upload to Google Drive.

However, I would need the full URL to th ...

The link is produced by baidu cloud automatically. I do not know how to find the raw link.

mattrix  
If you go through and do the process, once it starts actually downloading, you can usually right click the downloading file and click "copy download link" (it's called this in Firefox)

Hopefully it's not just a 1 time only link and I can actually use it

Edited by tony_zhang at Tue Dec 2, 2014 23:28
mattrix replied at Tue Dec 2, 2014 22:38
If you go through and do the process, once it starts actually downloading, you can usually right cli ...

I of course have tried this, but can not get the link like other download. I can only get javascript:void(0);

mattrix  
Edited by mattrix at Tue Dec 2, 2014 23:39

If you actually start the download (click the button). Then click 'Save File'. Once it actually starts saving in the Firefox downloads, then right click.

(See screenshot)

Copy the donwload link and then just stop the download.

Example:
Heres the physical download link for Lubuntu on Google Drive
https://doc-00-6s-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/ptu8k82rbtvt2e6briirgchp0i4pql56/1417579200000/17376000939983670837/*/0B38hUt6ypQXDcld4M2p3WnozOWc?e=download

I could then use this link with wget
Untitled.jpg

mattrix replied at Tue Dec 2, 2014 23:37
If you actually start the download (click the button). Then click 'Save File'. Once it actually star ...

As the file is too largr, the Baidu force you to download it use the Baddu client, so we can not get the raw link. I have ask my friend to upload it to google drive.

ChrisP  
I am trying, but can't even download the BaiduYunGuanjia exe file, start at ~20 KB/sec then slow down and freeze

Update! Google Drive Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... U0/view?usp=sharing

ChrisP  
Thanks Tony : much much better  

zrox  
Edited by zrox at Wed Dec 3, 2014 05:29

Hi tony,
This could be just a driver problem, I don't know but I think it will be used also the 3.4.39 kernel, right?
Did you tried to use the kernel from the 4.2.2 sources?

zrox

ChrisP  
Edited by ChrisP at Wed Dec 3, 2014 13:36

Well, I have installed a new VM, set the prerequisite as stated in the Wiki and installed this SDK, but I have errors during menuconfig command and during kernel build.

For menuconfig, I have:
  1. menubox.c:(.text+0x4b1): undefined reference to `wrefresh'
  2. collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
  3. make[1]: *** [scripts/kconfig/mconf] Error 1
  4. make: *** [menuconfig] Error 2
Copy the Code
and during kernel build:
  1. UIMAGE  arch/arm/boot/uImage
  2. "mkimage" command not found - U-Boot images will not be built
  3. make[1]: *** [arch/arm/boot/uImage] Error 1
  4. make: *** [uImage] Error 2
  5. ERROR: build kernel Failed